Effectiveness of Antenatal Emotional Self-Management Training Program in Prevention of Postnatal Depression in Chinese Women
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 218–224, October 2012
How to Cite
Mao, H.-J., Li, H.-J., Chiu, H., Chan, W.-C. and Chen, S.-L. (2012), Effectiveness of Antenatal Emotional Self-Management Training Program in Prevention of Postnatal Depression in Chinese Women. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 48: 218–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2012.00331.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- First Received August 22, 2011; Final Revision received December 27, 2011; Accepted for publication January 5, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.