Conflict of Interest Statement: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
The Seriously Mentally Ill Older Adult: Perceptions of the Patient–Provider Relationship
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 30–40, January 2013
How to Cite
Schroeder, R. (2013), The Seriously Mentally Ill Older Adult: Perceptions of the Patient–Provider Relationship. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 30–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2012.00338.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- First Received December 15, 2011; Final Revision received February 5, 2012; Accepted for publication March 3, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.