Conflict of Interest Statement
Occupational Stress and Implementation of Information Technology Among Nurses Working on Acute Psychiatric Wards
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 41–49, January 2013
How to Cite
Koivunen, M., Kontio, R., Pitkänen, A., Katajisto, J. and Välimäki, M. (2013), Occupational Stress and Implementation of Information Technology Among Nurses Working on Acute Psychiatric Wards. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2012.00339.x
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Correction added on 16 October 2012, after first online publication: The last sentence in the Abstract's Findings section has been amended.
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- First Received October 14, 2011; Final Revision received February 16, 2012; Accepted for publication March 14, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!