Conflict of Interest Statement
The Reality of Teamwork in an Acute Mental Health Ward
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 50–57, January 2013
How to Cite
Deacon, M. and Cleary, M. (2013), The Reality of Teamwork in an Acute Mental Health Ward. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 50–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2012.00340.x
The authors report no conflicts of interest. The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of the paper.
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- First Received July 4, 2011; Final Revision received February 1, 2012; Accepted for publication March 3, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.