Conflict of Interest Statement
The Group Cohesiveness Scale (GCS) for Psychiatric Inpatients
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 58–64, January 2013
How to Cite
Wongpakaran, T., Wongpakaran, N., Intachote-Sakamoto, R. and Boripuntakul, T. (2013), The Group Cohesiveness Scale (GCS) for Psychiatric Inpatients. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 58–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2012.00342.x
The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- First Received December 27, 2011; Final Revision received April 4, 2012; Accepted for publication April 10, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.