Conflict of Interest Statement
Addressing Psychosocial Care Using an Interactive Web site for Combat-Wounded Patients
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 152–161, July 2013
How to Cite
Williams, R. A., Gatien, G., Hagerty, B. M., Kane, M., Otto, L., Wilson, C. and Throop, M. (2013), Addressing Psychosocial Care Using an Interactive Web site for Combat-Wounded Patients. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 152–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2012.00344.x
The authors reported no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- First Received November 15, 2011; Final Revision received February 29, 2012; Accepted for publication April 4, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.