Conflict of Interest Statement The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
A Social-Cognitive Sexual Counseling Intervention Post-MI—Development and Pilot Testing
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 162–170, July 2013
How to Cite
Steinke, E. E., Mosack, V., Hertzog, J. and Wright, D. W. (2013), A Social-Cognitive Sexual Counseling Intervention Post-MI—Development and Pilot Testing. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 162–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2012.00345.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- First Received March 13, 2012; Final Revision received May 15, 2012; Accepted for publication May 29, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cardiac Comorbidities and Sexual Activity Predict Sexual Self-perception and Adjustment, Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing, 2014, 33, 5, 285, , ,
- 2Erectile dysfunction in the cardiology practice—a patients' perspective, American Heart Journal, 2014, 167, 2, 178, , , , , , , , , ,