Conflict of Interest Statement: The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest.
Impact of Personalized In-Home Nursing Care Plans on Dependence in ADLs/IADLs and on Family Burden Among Adults Diagnosed With Schizophrenia: A Randomized Controlled Study
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 171–178, July 2013
How to Cite
Roldán-Merino, J., García, I. C., Ramos-Pichardo, J. D., Foix-Sanjuan, A., Quilez-Jover, J. and Montserrat-Martinez, M. (2013), Impact of Personalized In-Home Nursing Care Plans on Dependence in ADLs/IADLs and on Family Burden Among Adults Diagnosed With Schizophrenia: A Randomized Controlled Study. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 171–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2012.00347.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- First Received November 29, 2011; Final Revision received May 17, 2012; Accepted for publication May 18, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.