Conflict of Interest Statement: No conflicts of interest exist, and both authors meet criteria for authorship.
Improving Cardiovascular Disease Screening in Community Mental Health Centers
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 179–186, July 2013
How to Cite
Maki, M. and Bjorklund, P. (2013), Improving Cardiovascular Disease Screening in Community Mental Health Centers. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 179–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2012.00348.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- First Received August 28, 2011; Final Revision received April 29, 2012; Accepted for publication May 14, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Development, Validation and Initial Outcomes of a Questionnaire to Investigate the Views of Nurses Working in a Mental Health Setting Regarding a Cardiometabolic Health Nursing Role, Archives of Psychiatric Nursing, 2014, 28, 2, 123, , , ,
- 3The effectiveness of specialist roles in mental health metabolic monitoring: a retrospective cross-sectional comparison study, BMC Psychiatry, 2014, 14, 1, 234, , , , , , , ,