Conflict of Interest Statement
Using Short-Term Group Psychotherapy as an Evidence-Based Intervention for First-Time Mothers at Risk for Postpartum Depression
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 202–209, July 2013
How to Cite
Pessagno, R. A. and Hunker, D. (2013), Using Short-Term Group Psychotherapy as an Evidence-Based Intervention for First-Time Mothers at Risk for Postpartum Depression. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 49: 202–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6163.2012.00350.x
There are no financial disclosures to make relative to this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- First Received March 12, 2012; Final Revision received June 25, 2012; Accepted for publication June 27, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.