School-based Adolescent Mental Health Project Survey of Depression, Suicidal Ideation, and Anger
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 101–104, July 1991
How to Cite
LAMB, J. and PUSKER, K. R. (1991), School-based Adolescent Mental Health Project Survey of Depression, Suicidal Ideation, and Anger. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 4: 101–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6171.1991.tb00501.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication April 26, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.