Beliefs Held by Parents of Autistic Children
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 9–16, January 1994
How to Cite
Elder, J. H. (1994), Beliefs Held by Parents of Autistic Children. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 7: 9–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6171.1994.tb00184.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication April 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.