Nancy Fowler is Health Services Director, The Jefferson School, A Program of Sheppard Pratt Health System, Jefferson, MD.
Aromatherapy, Used as an Integrative Tool for Crisis Management by Adolescents in a Residential Treatment Center
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 69–76, May 2006
How to Cite
Fowler, N. A. (2006), Aromatherapy, Used as an Integrative Tool for Crisis Management by Adolescents in a Residential Treatment Center. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 19: 69–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6171.2006.00048.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!