MaryLou Mylant, PhD, RN, PMHNP-BC, is a Child Trauma Specialist and Professor, South Dakota State University, Rapid City, SD; and Colleen Mann, MS, RN, CNS, is an Assistant Professor and Native American Recruiter/Mentor/Advisor, South Dakota State University, Rapid City, SD.
Current Sexual Trauma Among High-Risk Teen Mothers
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
Journal Compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 164–176, August 2008
How to Cite
Mylant, M. and Mann, C. (2008), Current Sexual Trauma Among High-Risk Teen Mothers. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 21: 164–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6171.2008.00148.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.