Jamesetta A. Newland, PhD, RN, FNP-BC, FAANP, FNAP, is Clinical Associate Professor, New York University College of Nursing, New York, NY.
Factors Influencing Independence in Adolescents With Sickle Cell Disease
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Journal Compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 177–185, August 2008
How to Cite
Newland, J. A. (2008), Factors Influencing Independence in Adolescents With Sickle Cell Disease. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 21: 177–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6171.2008.00149.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Vol. 22, Issue 1, 54, Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.