A Comparison of Two Types of Social Support for Mothers of Mentally Ill Children
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 86–98, May 2009
How to Cite
Scharer, K., Colon, E., Moneyham, L., Hussey, J., Tavakoli, A. and Shugart, M. (2009), A Comparison of Two Types of Social Support for Mothers of Mentally Ill Children. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 22: 86–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6171.2009.00177.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.