Exploring Relationships Among Maternal BMI, Family Factors, and Concern for Child's Weight
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 223–230, November 2010
How to Cite
Payas, N., Budd, G. M. and Polansky, M. (2010), Exploring Relationships Among Maternal BMI, Family Factors, and Concern for Child's Weight. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 23: 223–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6171.2010.00248.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.