This study was funded by the National Institute of Nursing Research (NR04933), and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (DA10317). The authors gratefully acknowledge the wisdom, support, and training by Dr. Leona Eggert and Ms. Liela Nicholas that was the foundation for the recruitment strategies described in this paper.
Articles: Increasing Participation in Prevention Research: Strategies for Youths, Parents, and Schools
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 137–149, August 2011
How to Cite
Hooven, C., Walsh, E., Willgerodt, M. and Salazar, A. (2011), Articles: Increasing Participation in Prevention Research: Strategies for Youths, Parents, and Schools. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 24: 137–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6171.2011.00288.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.