How Can We Reclaim the “Voice” of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric–Mental Health Nurses?
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 25, Issue 2, page 108, May 2012
How to Cite
Yearwood, E. L. (2012), How Can We Reclaim the “Voice” of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric–Mental Health Nurses?. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 25: 108. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6171.2012.00328.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!