Personality Traits as Predictors of Adherence in Adolescents With Type I Diabetes
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 66–74, May 2012
How to Cite
Wheeler, K., Wagaman, A. and McCord, D. (2012), Personality Traits as Predictors of Adherence in Adolescents With Type I Diabetes. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 25: 66–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6171.2012.00329.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.