Donald D. Kautz, RN, PhD, CNRN, CRRN-A, is Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro, NC; RuthAnne Kuiper, RN, PhD, CRRN, is Associate Professor, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Wilmington, NC; Daniel J. Pesut, APRN, BC, PhD, FAAN, is Professor and Associate Dean for Graduate Programs, Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN; Randy L. Williams, RN, MSN/MBA, is Staff Nurse, High Point Regional Health Care Systems, High Point, NC.
Using NANDA, NIC, and NOC (NNN) Language for Clinical Reasoning With the Outcome-Present State-Test (OPT) Model
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 129–138, July 2006
How to Cite
Kautz, D. D., Kuiper, R., Pesut, D. J. and Williams, R. L. (2006), Using NANDA, NIC, and NOC (NNN) Language for Clinical Reasoning With the Outcome-Present State-Test (OPT) Model. International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications, 17: 129–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-618X.2006.00033.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.