Maria Müller-Staub, PhD (c), MNS, EdN, RN, is Head of Pflege PBS, Stettlerstrasse 15, CH-3006 Bern, Switzerland; Ian Needham, is Professor, Director of the Nursing Research Institute, PhD, MNS, EdN, RN, University of Applied Sciences St. Gallen, Department of Health, CH-9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland; Matthias Odenbreit, MNS, EdN, RN, is Project Director, Spial Solothurn soH, Bürgerspital Solothurn, CH-4500 Solothurn, Switzerland; Mary Ann Lavin, ScD, RN, FAAN, is Associate Professor, Saint Louis University School of Nursing, 3525 Caroline Mall, St. Louis, MO 63104, USA; Theo van Achterberg, PhD, MSc, RN, is Professor, Nursing Science, Centre for Quality of Care Research, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, PO Box 9101, NL-6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
Improved Quality of Nursing Documentation: Results of a Nursing Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes Implementation Study
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2007
International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 5–17, January 2007
How to Cite
Müller-Staub, M., Needham, I., Odenbreit, M., Ann Lavin, M. and Van Achterberg, T. (2007), Improved Quality of Nursing Documentation: Results of a Nursing Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes Implementation Study. International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications, 18: 5–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-618X.2007.00043.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.