David Reed, PhD, is Statistician for the Office for Nursing Research and the Interventions and Outcomes Project, University of Iowa College of Nursing; Marita G. Titler, PhD, RN, FAAN, is Director of Nursing Research, Quality and Outcomes Management, and Senior Assistant Director, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics; Joanne M. Dochterman, PhD, RN, FAAN, is Professor Emeritus, University of Iowa College of Nursing; Leah L. Shever, PhD(c), RN, is Project Director of the Nursing Interventions and Outcomes Effectiveness Grant, University of Iowa College of Nursing; Mary Kanak, PhD, RN, is Quality Management Specialist, Mercy Medical Center, Cedar Rapids; and Debra M. Picone, PhD, RN, is in the Department of Nursing Services and Patient Care, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA.
Measuring the Dose of Nursing Intervention
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 121–130, October 2007
How to Cite
Reed, D., Titler, M. G., Dochterman, J. M., Shever, L. L., Kanak, M. and Picone, D. M. (2007), Measuring the Dose of Nursing Intervention. International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications, 18: 121–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-618X.2007.00067.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.