Nursing Diagnosis: Is It Time for a New Definition?
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authours
International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 2–13, March 2008
How to Cite
Herdman, T. H. (2008), Nursing Diagnosis: Is It Time for a New Definition?. International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications, 19: 2–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-618X.2007.00073.x
T. Heather Herdman, PhD, RN, is the President of NANDA International, and Director of Nursing, Research & Patient Safety of Hoana Medical, Inc.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.