Donald D. Kautz, PhD, RN, CNRN, CRRN-A, and Elizabeth R. Van Horn, PhD, RN, CCRN, are Assistant Professors at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, NC.
An Exemplar of the Use of NNN Language in Developing Evidence-Based Practice Guidelines
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authours
International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 14–19, March 2008
How to Cite
Kautz, D. D. and Van Horn, E. R. (2008), An Exemplar of the Use of NNN Language in Developing Evidence-Based Practice Guidelines. International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications, 19: 14–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-618X.2007.00074.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!