Maria Müller-Staub, PhD, MNS, EdN, RN, Head of Pflege PBS, Bern, Switzerland; Margaret Lunney, PhD, RN, is a Professor at the College of Staten Island, The City University of New York Department of Nursing; Mary Ann Lavin, ScD, RN, FAAN, is a Professor at the Saint Louis University School of Nursing; Ian Needham, PhD, MNS, EdN, RN, is Professor and Head of Nursing Research, FHS St. Gallen—Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften, Nursing Research Institute, St. Gallen, Switzerland; Matthias Odenbreit, MNS, EdN, RN, is the Project Director, of SoH Spital Solothurn, Solothurn, Switzerland; and Theo van Achterberg, PhD, MSc, RN, is a Professor at the Nursing Science, Centre for Quality of Care Research, University Medical Center, St. Radboud, The Netherlands.
Testing the Q-DIO as an Instrument to Measure the Documented Quality of Nursing Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authours
International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 20–27, March 2008
How to Cite
Müller-Staub, M., Lunney, M., Lavin, M. A., Needham, I., Odenbreit, M. and Van Achterberg, T. (2008), Testing the Q-DIO as an Instrument to Measure the Documented Quality of Nursing Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes. International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications, 19: 20–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-618X.2007.00075.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.