Margaret Lunney, PhD, RN, is the Chair of the NANDA International Research Committee and a Professor and Coordinator of Graduate Programs of the College of Staten Island, the City University of New York.
The Need for International Nursing Diagnosis Research and a Theoretical Framework
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authours
International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 28–34, March 2008
How to Cite
Lunney, M. (2008), The Need for International Nursing Diagnosis Research and a Theoretical Framework. International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications, 19: 28–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-618X.2007.00076.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.