Nursing Specialty Knowledge as Expressed by Standardized Nursing Languages
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Journal Compilation © 2010 North American Nursing Diagnosis Association International
International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 69–79, April/June 2010
How to Cite
Thoroddsen, A., Ehnfors, M., Nurs Ed, D. and Ehrenberg, A. (2010), Nursing Specialty Knowledge as Expressed by Standardized Nursing Languages. International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications, 21: 69–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-618X.2010.01148.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.