Adenike Olaogun, PhD, RN, RM, RPHN, is a Senior Lecturer, and Monisola Oginni, MSc, RN, RM, RPHN, is a Lecturer at the Department of Nursing Science, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State, Nigeria. Tinuke Abimbola Oyedeji, BNSc, RN, is a Health Resource Officer, and Idowu Olatubi, BNSc, RN, is a Programme Assistant with the Network on Ethics/Human Rights, Law, HIV/AIDS-Prevention, Support, and Care, Ibadan, Nigeria. Blessing Nnahiwe, BNSc, RN, is a clinical instructor at Edo State School of Nursing, Benin City, Nigeria.
Assessing the Use of the NANDA-International Nursing Diagnoses at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile Ife, Nigeria
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011, The Authors. International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications © 2011, NANDA International
International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 157–161, October-December 2011
How to Cite
Olaogun, A., Oginni, M., Oyedeji, T. A., Nnahiwe, B. and Olatubi, I. (2011), Assessing the Use of the NANDA-International Nursing Diagnoses at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile Ife, Nigeria. International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications, 22: 157–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-618X.2011.01190.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.