Michelle Marineau, PhD(c), APRN, is a clinician-researcher at Kaiser Permanente, Honolulu, Hawaii, is an Assistant Professor at the Hawaii Pacific University, and a Doctoral student at the University of Hawaii.
Health/Illness Transition and Telehealth: A Concept Analysis Using the Evolutionary Method
Article first published online: 2 APR 2006
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 96–106, July 2005
How to Cite
Marineau, M. (2005), Health/Illness Transition and Telehealth: A Concept Analysis Using the Evolutionary Method. Nursing Forum, 40: 96–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6198.2005.00017.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!