Abir K. Bekhet, PhD Candidate, MSN, RN, is a Research Assistant, Case Western Reserve University, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing; Jaclene A. Zauszniewski, PhD, RN-BC, FAAN, is Kate Hanna Harvey Professor of Community Health Nursing, Associate Dean for Doctoral Education, Case Western Reserve University, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing; and Wagdy E. Nakhla, MD, is at Victoria Hospital, Alexandria, Egypt.
Loneliness: A Concept Analysis
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
© (2008), The Authors. Journal Compilation © (2008), Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 207–213, October 2008
How to Cite
Bekhet, A. K., Zauszniewski, J. A. and Nakhla, W. E. (2008), Loneliness: A Concept Analysis. Nursing Forum, 43: 207–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6198.2008.00114.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!