The content of the manuscript “The Relationships Between Safety Climate, Teamwork, and Intent to Stay at Work Among Jordanian Hospital Nurses” has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. All authors have contributed significantly. Each author has participated in the (a) conception, design, analysis and interpretation of data; (b) revising the article; and (c) final approval of the version to be published.
The Relationships Between Safety Climate, Teamwork, and Intent to Stay at Work Among Jordanian Hospital Nurses
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 65–75, January-March 2012
How to Cite
AbuAlRub, R. F., Gharaibeh, H. F. and Bashayreh, A. E. I. (2012), The Relationships Between Safety Climate, Teamwork, and Intent to Stay at Work Among Jordanian Hospital Nurses. Nursing Forum, 47: 65–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6198.2011.00253.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!