The author wishes to express his thanks to Mason Haire and Lyman W. Porter at The University of California for their help and encouragement in this study. In addition, the author appreciates the comments of his colleague Lee Danielson at the University of Michigan.
Job Attitudes of National Union Officials: Perceptions of the Importance of Certain Personality Traits as a Function of Job Level and Union Organizational Structure
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 395–410, December 1966
How to Cite
Miller, E. L. (1966), Job Attitudes of National Union Officials: Perceptions of the Importance of Certain Personality Traits as a Function of Job Level and Union Organizational Structure. Personnel Psychology, 19: 395–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1966.tb00314.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!