The writing of this paper was supported in part by the Personnel and Training Research Programs, Psychological Sciences Division, Office of Naval Research under Contract No. N00014-67-A-0239-0025, Contract Authority Identification Number, NR 151-350, Benjamin Schneider and H. Peter Dachler, Principal Investigators. The author has recieved valuable comments from H. Dachler, D. Eden, M. Eran, I. Goldstein, D. Hall, R. Payne, J. Schneider and P. Weissenberg on earlier versions of the paper.
ORGANIZATIONAL CLIMATES: AN ESSAY1
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 447–479, December 1975
How to Cite
SCHNEIDER, B. (1975), ORGANIZATIONAL CLIMATES: AN ESSAY. Personnel Psychology, 28: 447–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1975.tb01386.x
Much of the writing of the essay was accomplished on leave as a Fulbright scholar, Bar Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel, 1973–74.
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!