SEX DIFFERENCES IN RESPONSE TO SIMULATED EMPLOYEE DISCIPLINE CASES
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 539–550, September 1979
How to Cite
LARWOOD, L., RAND, P. and DER HOVANESSIAN, A. (1979), SEX DIFFERENCES IN RESPONSE TO SIMULATED EMPLOYEE DISCIPLINE CASES. Personnel Psychology, 32: 539–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1979.tb02152.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!