An earlier version of this paper was delivered in E. L. Levine, Organizational Applications of Self-Appraisals and Self-Assessment: Another Look, presented at the meeting of the American Psychological Association, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, August, 1978.
PSYCHOMETRIC PROPERTIES OF SELF-APPRAISALS OF JOB PERFORMANCE
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 263–271, June 1980
How to Cite
THORNTON, G. C. (1980), PSYCHOMETRIC PROPERTIES OF SELF-APPRAISALS OF JOB PERFORMANCE. Personnel Psychology, 33: 263–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1980.tb02348.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!