The author wishes to thank A. Ashour, V. Baba, R. Crawford and P. Frost for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
SHIFT WORK RELATED TO JOB ATTITUDES, SOCIAL PARTICIPATION AND WITHDRAWAL BEHAVIOR: A STUDY OF NURSES AND INDUSTRIAL WORKERS1
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 535–547, September 1981
How to Cite
JAMAL, M. (1981), SHIFT WORK RELATED TO JOB ATTITUDES, SOCIAL PARTICIPATION AND WITHDRAWAL BEHAVIOR: A STUDY OF NURSES AND INDUSTRIAL WORKERS. Personnel Psychology, 34: 535–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1981.tb00494.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!