Portions of this paper were presented at the annual meeting of the Southern Sociological Society, March, 1980. The data for this paper were provided by the National Opinion Research Center, University of Chicago. We wish to thank Dr. Laura R. Lacy for her editorial assistance and Michael Claycomb and Marlene Pettit for their secretarial assistance. The research was supported in part by the Kentucky Agricultural Experiment Station (Journal paper No. 80-14-140, Project No. 830).
JOB ATTRIBUTE PREFERENCES AND WORK COMMITMENT OF MEN AND WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 315–329, June 1983
How to Cite
LACY, W. B., BOKEMEIER, J. L. and SHEPARD, J. M. (1983), JOB ATTRIBUTE PREFERENCES AND WORK COMMITMENT OF MEN AND WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES. Personnel Psychology, 36: 315–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1983.tb01440.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!