The authors would like to thank Paul Hersey and the National Association of Secondary School Principals for financial support for this project. We thank the Milford House Associates for their helpful comments and criticisms. This paper is based on the first author's doctoral dissertation completed at Michigan State University.
THE INFLUENCE OF TRAINEE ATTITUDES ON TRAINING EFFECTIVENESS: TEST OF A MODEL
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 497–523, September 1986
How to Cite
NOE, R. A. and SCHMITT, N. (1986), THE INFLUENCE OF TRAINEE ATTITUDES ON TRAINING EFFECTIVENESS: TEST OF A MODEL. Personnel Psychology, 39: 497–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1986.tb00950.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!