The authors wish to express their appreciation for financial support provided by the College of Business Administration and Economics, New Mexico State University. They also thank Christine Banks, Jon Howell, and Ralph Stablein for their comments on drafts of the paper. An earlier version of the paper was presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, August, 1984.
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL BEHAVIORS: SUPERVISOR PERCEPTIONS AND SUBORDINATE REACTIONS
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 579–597, September 1986
How to Cite
DORFMAN, P. W., STEPHAN, W. G. and LOVELAND, J. (1986), PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL BEHAVIORS: SUPERVISOR PERCEPTIONS AND SUBORDINATE REACTIONS. Personnel Psychology, 39: 579–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1986.tb00954.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!