This research was conducted as part of the doctoral dissertation of the first author submitted to the Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The authors wish to thank Greg Oldham, Bob Linn, and two anonymous reviewers for providing comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript.
THE VALIDITY OF THE JOB CHARACTERISTICS MODEL: A REVIEW AND META-ANALYSIS
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 287–322, June 1987
How to Cite
FRIED, Y. and FERRIS, G. R. (1987), THE VALIDITY OF THE JOB CHARACTERISTICS MODEL: A REVIEW AND META-ANALYSIS. Personnel Psychology, 40: 287–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1987.tb00605.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!