This is a slightly modified form of my Presidential Address to the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, American Psychological Association Convention, Los Angeles, August, 1985.
THE PEOPLE MAKE THE PLACE
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 437–453, September 1987
How to Cite
SCHNEIDER, B. (1987), THE PEOPLE MAKE THE PLACE. Personnel Psychology, 40: 437–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1987.tb00609.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!