This paper is based on the first author's doctoral dissertation, directed by the second author. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 28th annual conference of the Midwest Academy of Management, April, 1985, in Urbana-Champaign, IL. We would like to thank Dr. Kenneth Pearlman, who most graciously shared his data and his time with the first author. We would also like to thank the reviewers, and especially the editor, for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper
A COMPARISON OF CRITERIA FOR TEST VALIDATION: A META-ANALYTIC INVESTIGATION
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 517–535, September 1988
How to Cite
NATHAN, B. R. and ALEXANDER, R. A. (1988), A COMPARISON OF CRITERIA FOR TEST VALIDATION: A META-ANALYTIC INVESTIGATION. Personnel Psychology, 41: 517–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1988.tb00642.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!