This research is based on the first author's dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment for the doctoral degree in psychology at Rutgers University. The authors wish to thank Richard D. Ashmore for his invaluable advise as chair of the dissertation committee.
RATINGS OF MANAGERIAL CHARACTERISTICS: EVALUATION DIFFICULTY, CO-WORKER AGREEMENT, AND SELF-AWARENESS
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 235–261, June 1989
How to Cite
WOHLERS, A. I. and LONDON, M. (1989), RATINGS OF MANAGERIAL CHARACTERISTICS: EVALUATION DIFFICULTY, CO-WORKER AGREEMENT, AND SELF-AWARENESS. Personnel Psychology, 42: 235–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1989.tb00656.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!