The authors wish to thank Michael Britt for aiding in the literature search and Steven Cronshaw, Kevin Williams, Wilson Wong, and the editor Paul Sackett and an anonymous reviewer for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
KIRKPATRICK'S LEVELS OF TRAINING CRITERIA: THIRTY YEARS LATER
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 331–342, June 1989
How to Cite
ALLIGER, G. M. and JANAK, E. A. (1989), KIRKPATRICK'S LEVELS OF TRAINING CRITERIA: THIRTY YEARS LATER. Personnel Psychology, 42: 331–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1989.tb00661.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!