This research was funded by the U. S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences, Contract No. MDA903-82-C-0531. All statements expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily express the official opinions of the U.S. Army Research Institute or the Department of the Army.
PROJECT A VALIDITY RESULTS: THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PREDICTOR AND CRITERION DOMAINS
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 335–354, June 1990
How to Cite
MCHENRY, J. J., HOUGH, L. M., TOQUAM, J. L., HANSON, M. A. and ASHWORTH, S. (1990), PROJECT A VALIDITY RESULTS: THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PREDICTOR AND CRITERION DOMAINS. Personnel Psychology, 43: 335–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1990.tb01562.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!