We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Robert C. Gardner in reviewing portions of this manuscript, as well as comments provided by three anonymous reviewers concerning an earlier draft.
PERSONALITY MEASURES AS PREDICTORS OF JOB PERFORMANCE: A META-ANALYTIC REVIEW
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 703–742, December 1991
How to Cite
TETT, R. P., JACKSON, D. N. and ROTHSTEIN, M. (1991), PERSONALITY MEASURES AS PREDICTORS OF JOB PERFORMANCE: A META-ANALYTIC REVIEW. Personnel Psychology, 44: 703–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1991.tb00696.x
This research was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada to R. P. Tett, and by grants from Imperial Oil Limited to D. N. Jackson and to M. Rothstein.
An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual convention of the Canadian Psychological Association, Calgary, Alberta, June 14,1991.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!