The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Army Research Institute or the Department of the Army. The helpful comments of Amy Schwartz, Leonard White, Blake Ashforth, Jay Gandy, Ilene Gast, Michael Mumford, and Hannah Rothstein on earlier versions of this paper were greatly appreciated. Portions of this paper were presented at the 1990 annual conference of the Military Testing Association, Orange Beach, AL.
A CONCEPTUAL RATIONALE FOR THE DOMAIN AND ATTRIBUTES OF BIODATA ITEMS
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 763–792, December 1991
How to Cite
MAEL, F. A. (1991), A CONCEPTUAL RATIONALE FOR THE DOMAIN AND ATTRIBUTES OF BIODATA ITEMS. Personnel Psychology, 44: 763–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1991.tb00698.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!