We wish to thank the Michigan State University Foundation, the Institute for Public Policy and Social Research at Michigan State University, and the Sisters of Mercy Health Care Corporation for their support of this research. Helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper provided by John Hollenbeck, Ed Montemayor, Michael Moore, and several anonymous reviewers are gratefully acknowledged. John Hunter is also thanked for providing and explaining his statistical packages. Kathy Witte is thanked for her proofreading and typing assistance.
THE EFFECTS OF ON-SITE CHILD CARE ON EMPLOYEE ATTITUDES AND PERFORMANCE
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 485–509, September 1992
How to Cite
KOSSEK, E. E. and NICHOL, V. (1992), THE EFFECTS OF ON-SITE CHILD CARE ON EMPLOYEE ATTITUDES AND PERFORMANCE. Personnel Psychology, 45: 485–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1992.tb00857.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!