The authors are indebted to the following personnel of the U.S. Army Research Institute Aviation R& D Activity, Fort Rucker, Alabama: Charles A. Gainer (Chief), Gabriel P. Intano (Team Leader), William R. Howse (Psychologist), and Larry J. Murdock (ADP Manager). Special thanks are due to our project coordinator, Gabe Intano; without his interest and support over a period of 9 months, the research reported in this paper could not have been performed. The authors would also like to thank Charles K. Parson, Dennis H. Nagao, Robert C. Liden, and three anonymous reviewers. Their insightful comments were indispensable.
AN INVESTIGATION OF FACTORS EXPECTED TO AFFECT FEEDBACK SEEKING: A LONGITUDINAL FIELD STUDY
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 779–802, December 1992
How to Cite
FEDOR, D. B., RENSVOLD, R. B. and ADAMS, S. M. (1992), AN INVESTIGATION OF FACTORS EXPECTED TO AFFECT FEEDBACK SEEKING: A LONGITUDINAL FIELD STUDY. Personnel Psychology, 45: 779–802. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1992.tb00968.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!